XIANDE GP-300 Contact-Less Medical Infrared Thermometer
Non-contact Temperature Thermometer Head Temperature for Adults and Kids
- Non-contact infrared thermometer
- Press the gun key switch, the result is shown on LCD in 1 second
- Temperature/object temperature dual mode switching
- Using non-contact infrared sensor
- Remote infrared accuracy measurement
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- If the temperature is too high, it will emit a dip alarm
- Accurate measurement
- Automatic display of last measurement results
Got Questions ? Call us 24/7
Available 24/7 at (1-866-U B SMRT 2, 1-866-827-6782)
ask an expert
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Avoid cross-infection Non-contact temperature measurement. Infrared thermometer. No contact, ensure the best and thus greatly reduce the number of people tested and operators. Infrared Forehead Thermometer is a new generation of infrared forehead thermometer developed and produced by Xiande.
* Non-contact infrared thermometer,
* Press the gun key switch, the result is shown on LCD in 1 second.
* Temperature/object temperature dual mode switching.
* Using non-contact infrared sensor.
* Remote infrared accuracy measurement.
* Easy-to-read LCD display
* If the temperature is too high, it will emit a dip alarm
* Accurate measurement
* Automatic display of last measurement results
* Measurement record storage.
Our goal at Smart Move is to provide the right product to fit your needs. Occasionally though, you may receive a product that does not work for you. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and request for a Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) by emailing our accounts department at email@example.com.
Return the RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified with an RMA number if your return request has been approved.
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new condition. For example, no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging.
- A RMA form must be requested from and submitted to Smart Move within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- Once a RMA number has been received, products must be returned within 14 days.
A customer is the entity that purchased the product(s) directly from Smart Move.
There are certain products that are non-returnable. These include:
- Open-Box Items
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bathroom Safety products
- Toilet Seats
- Wheelchair Seat Cushions
- PPE products
Some products may require a 15% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Power wheelchairs
- Vehicle lifts
- Custom lightweight wheelchairs
- Cushions and Backs
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Parts and accessories
All returned products require a RMA number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. The easiest way to request an RMA number is by requesting and submitting a RMA email@example.com.
Please include the invoice number, name and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RMA number will not be credited. To receive a full credit, items must be shipped or be ready for picked up within 14 days from the day the RMA number was issued and shipping information were provided by Smart Move.
Unless Smart Move made an error, return freight is the customer’s responsibility. We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have received your RMA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your RMA number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Smart Move reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. In addition, if a scheduled pickup with a delivery carrier is missed, Smart Move may institute a $30 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RMA number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Smart Move will issue a credit for the purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your credit to be issued.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.